Get Interviewed on The Thriving Online Retailer Podcast
We’re looking for our next great guest!
ABOUT THE THRIVING ONLINE RETAILER PODCAST
The goal of this podcast is to help online retailers run their business effectively by using tips and tricks from experts. By bringing together a diverse set of interviewees, our audience is able to get actionable advice to help grow their business.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Your interview will be published across the web, driving traffic to your website which can boost your own sales. You’ll be regarded as an industry expert who online retailers will turn to for advice.
- You will be seen as an expert in your domain of expertise
- Your podcast will be published online through a variety of mediums, boosting traffic to your site for years to come
- From start to finish, you’ll spend no more than 30 minutes with our “Great in eight minutes” interview format
ABOUT THE AUDIENCE
Our audience is comprised of online retailers across the globe who use services like yours and can benefit from your expertise.
ABOUT THE FORMAT
Great in Eight Minutes. You’ll have 8 minutes to answer the following 7 questions:
1. Who is your ideal client? (emphasis on online retailers if possible)
2. What is the problem you solve?
3. What are the typical symptoms people experience with that problem?
4. What are the common mistakes people make when trying to solve that problem?
5. What is one Valuable Free Action (VFA) that the audience can implement that will help them solve that problem?
6. What is one Valuable Free Resources (VFR) that you can direct people to that will further help with that problem? (This is where you nominate your landing page)
7. What’s the one question that I should have asked that would give great value to your audience (and the answer please!)
This format allows us to produce a high quality interview that will be listened to and read with high frequency, and requires very little time investment on your part.
ABOUT ALEX OXFORD
Alex is regarded as an expert when it comes to sales tax for online retailers. He literally “wrote the (e-)book” on sales tax for Amazon sellers. He’s on a mission to eliminate the hassle and risk of sales tax for online businesses across the globe.