Be My Next Interview Guest
The Smart & Safe Small Business Podcast
about ALEX OXFORD
Alex is the founder of TaxValet, a sales tax firm that eliminates the hassle and risk of e-commerce, and software companies. Alex and his team oversee sales tax for over 12,000 sales and use tax returns each year.
TaxValet is an official sales tax partner and service provider for esteemed companies such as Avalara, Vertex, Shopify, and Amazon.
about THE PODCAST
The mission of The Safe & Smart Small Business Podcast is to bring proven strategies to business owners and accountants who are selling physical or digital products that want to grow their business in a smart, safe, and scalable way.
about OUR AUDIENCE & REACH
Our audience are mostly small and midsize business owners and accountants that sell physical or digital products. We’ll set up at least 5 long-lasting backlinks from social media sites as well as on our own websites, all with the goal of driving traffic to your nominated landing page. These backlinks will stay in place for many years to come. Your interview will also be sent to a global audience of over 1,200 highly engaged email subscribers and a multiple of that number through social media, and online search.
about THE FORMAT
The Smart & Safe Small Business uses an 8 minute format. You’ll have 8 minutes to answer 7 questions with webcams on!
1. Who is your ideal client?
2. What is one specific problem you help your clients solve?
3. What are the typical symptoms people are experiencing with that problem?
4. What are the common mistakes people make when trying to solve that problem?
5. What is one Valuable Free Action (VFA) that the audience can implement that will help them solve that problem?
6. What is one Valuable Free Resources (VFR) that you can direct people to that will further help with that problem? (This is where you nominate your landing page)
7. What’s the one question that I should have asked that would give great value to our audience (and the answer please!)
BOOK A TIME
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY!
This meeting is for being interviewed for my “Smart & Safe Small Business” series.
Provided the interview goes well, it will be distributed to many people and we’ll publish at least five long last backlings to your nominated landing page.
1. It’s webcams on
2. Alex will welcome and introduce you using your short bio
3. Then the interview commences and you’ll have just eight minutes to answer the seven questions listed above.
A COUPLE OF NOTES:
Please make sure your microphone is high quality and you’re in a quiet place for the interview
You’ll need a high capacity internet connection which often times means cable, not wireless. Hotel wireless will probably not handle this well.
Remember: The interview is conducted with webcams on, so don’t be having a bad hair day!
Best, Alex Oxford